1. Bakhtiari M, Fathi Moghaddam A. Inter-basin water transfer and sustainable development. In: Proc. of national conference on inter-basin water transfer (Challenges and Opportunities), Shahrekord Azad University. 2012.
2. Bhattarai M, Molden D, Pant D. Socio-economics and hydrological impacts of inter-sectoral and inter-basin water transfer decisions. Melamchi water transfer project in Nepal. Asian Irrigation in Transition Responding to the Challenges ahead. Asian Institute of Technology. 2002.
3. Cole D, Carver W. Inter-basin transfers of water. Georgia Water Resources Conference. University of Georgia. 2011.
4. Day JC, Bridger KC, Peet SE, Friesen BF. Northwestern Ontario River Dimensions. Journal of Water Resources. 1982; 18 (2): 297-305.
5. Yuexian X, Jialian H. Impact of water transfer on the natural environment in long distance water transfer: a Chinese case study and international experiences. Water Resources. 1983.
6. Ghassemi F, White I. Inter-basin water transfer: case studies from Australia. United States, Canada, China and India. 1st ed. Cambridge University Press.2007; 435 p.
7. Pittock J, Meng J, Ashok K. Interbasin water transfers and water scarcity in a changing world a solution or a pipedream. Organization of World Wide Fund for Natur. WWF Germany. 2009; 16p.
Rezaei M, Basirzadeh H.A. Evaluation of water transfer project aspect of national security with an emphasis on sustainable development and land use planning, River Engineering. In: Proc. of Ninth International Seminar. Shahid Chamran University. Ahvaz. 2011.
9. Samadi Boroujeni H, Saeedinia M. Study on the impacts of inter-basin water transfer: northern Karun. Journal of African Agricultural Research. 2013; 8 (18):25-34.
10. Arab S, Hashemi S.R. Consequences of inter-basin water transfer schemes. In: Proc. Of Second National Conference on Water Crisis. Shahrekord University. 2013.
11. Chang N, When C, Chen Y. 1997. A fuzzy multi-objective programming approach optimal management of the reservoir watershed. European journal of operational research. 1997; 99 (2): 289-302.
12. Zarghami M. Uncertain criteria in ranking interbasin water transfer projects in Iran. 73rd Annual meeting of ICOLD. Tehran. 2005.
13. Jahanbin S, Radmanesh N, Ghodsi M. Prioritizing and managing the most effective environmental, social and economic parameters in optimal utilization of inter-Basin Water transfer projects using AHP model. In: Proc. Of national conference on inter-basin water transfer (challenges and opportunities). Shahrekord Azad University. 2012.
14. Saaty TL. Decision making with dependence and feedback: the analytic network process. 2th ed. RWS Publications. Pittsburgh. 1996; 370p.
15. Rahimi M, Solaimani K. Remote sensing and GIS based assessment groundwater
potential zones mapping using multi-criteria decision making technique. Iranian Journal of Watershed Management Science and Engineering. 2017; 10 (35): 27-38.
16. Karamouz M, Moahedi S.A, Ahmadi A. Economic assessment in development of operating policies for inter-basin water transfer. Water Resources Research. 2007; 3 (2): 10-25.
17. Halabiyan A.H, Shabankari M. Water Resources Management in Iran (case study: challenges of water transfer from Beheshtabad to Zayandehrood). 4th International Congress of Islamic World Geographers. Zahedan. Sistan and Baluchestan University. 2011.
18. Parhizkari A, Taghizadeh H, Shokat Fadaee M, Mahmoud A. Evaluation of the economic impacts of inter-basin water transfer on the pattern of farming and income status of farmers in the basin of Origin. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 2015; 26 (3): 19-33.
19. Simons DB, Li RM, Fullerton W. Theoretically derived sediment transport equations for Pima County, Arizona: Prepared for Pima County DOT and Flood Control District. Tucson. AZ. Simons, Li and Assoc. 1981.
20. Decree of the Iran Cabinet of Ministers. Executive Regulation, Article B of the 12 th Law on Increasing the Productivity of the Agriculture and Natural Resources Sector. 2003.
21. Decree of the Iran Cabinet of Ministers. Social and Cultural Development Program of the Islamic Republic of Iran (Environmental Crimes). 2000.
Decree of the Iran Cabinet of Ministers. Executive Regulation Article 134 of the Third Economic, Social and Cultural Development Program of the Islamic Republic of Iran (Agricultural Jihad). 2005.
23. Decree of the Iran Cabinet of Ministers. Tariff for groundwater and groundwater supply services. All Regional Water Companies and Khuzestan Water and Power Organization. 2018.
24. Optimal utilization plan of Chalus river water resources. Second Stage Studies, Final Report of Chalus River Transfer Canal. Mahab Ghodss consulting Engineering Co. 2013.
25. Zarghami M, Szidarovszky F. Revising the OWA operator for multi criteria decision making problems under uncertainty. Elsevier. 2009; 198 (1): 259-265.
26. Loucks D. Water Resource Systems Planning and Management. Springer. 2017.